KBK Metal Bellow Couplings – KB1September 5, 2018
Fema – Pressure switches for gas (HCD)September 5, 2018
Delta Infrared Loop Scanners – Rota-Sonde TS5500
The Rota-Sonde TS5500 measures the position of a hot product (steel, copper, brass, other alloys) within its field of view and provides an output which is proportional to the angular position of the product within that field.
The Rota-Sonde TS5500 is a scanning measuring sensor, sensitive to infrared radiation emitted by hot products with a minimum temperature as low as 250 °C (480 °F).
Main features & benefits:
- Quick & Easy commissioning with green laser line (TS55xx-LL) or red laser pointer (TS55xx-LP).
- Control panel with display of position of hot product (% of scanning angle) & led bargraph for Signal level & Threshold setup.
- Sensor configurable by user (TS559x-xx): scanning angle, sensitivity range, output value in product absence.
- 2 analogue outputs (4-20 mA and 0-10 V) and 1 digital output (product presence).
- High sensitivity: from 350 °C (660 °F) or from 250 °C (480 °F), selectable by user.
- No need of shutter adjustment (4 mm fixed shutter) thanks to a better photocell dynamic.
- Self-diagnostic functions: 2 digital outputs Control and Alarm.
- Optoelectronic circuit enclosed in a heavy duty housing (IP66), designed to work in the harsh environment of the steel industry.
- Air purging and water cooling.
- Connector and cable with metallic protective braid.