Infrared Scanning Sensor Loop Position Rota-Sonde TS2006
Infrared – high sensitivity 250 °C or 400 °C
Quick and easy commissioning
Self-monitoring and alarm functions
The Rota-Sonde TS2006 measures the position of a hot product (steel, copper, brass, alloys, etc.) within its field of view and provides an output which is proportional to the angular position of the product within that field.
The Rota-Sonde TS2006 is a scanning measuring sensor, sensitive to infrared radiation emitted by hot products with temperature as low as 250 °C (480 °F).
Main features :
- High sensitivity : 400 °C / 750 °F or 250 °C / 480 °F.
- Infrared spectrum : 1 to 3 µm.
- Digitally controlled with self diagnostic functions.
- No optical adjustment.
- Easy commissioning.
- Optoelectronic circuit enclosed in a heavy duty housing (IP66), designed to work in the harsh environment of the steel industry.
- Air purging and water cooling.
- Connector and cable with metallic protective braid.